Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Weight loss

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm at 6'2" and about 194 lbs.........couldn't kill me to exorcise more,tho i seem to eat as much as i want and i never really gain a pound. I'm blessed that way i guess (ducks down to avoid attack from all female members)

Otaku paiki may be famous one day paiki may be famous one day paiki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hv 133 pounds ^^
    And 5'4"
    Wahh a chibi-paiki ^o^

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok, I am 5' 9", I weigh 130-140 pounds, thats a good weight for me, but its not muscle, mainly fat,

HERE IS THE SURE FIRE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT, ALL YOU NEED TO DO, IS GO FIND YOURSELF AN ERGOMETER THAT ROWERS USE AND USE IT FOR AT LEAST 10-20 MINUTES THREE DAYS A WEEK, PRETTY SOON YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT DIETING, TRUST ME, IT WORKS

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'm at 6'2" and about 194 lbs.........couldn't kill me to exorcise more,tho i seem to eat as much as i want and i never really gain a pound. I'm blessed that way i guess (ducks down to avoid attack from all female members)
    LoL...im just like that too...i eat soo much that i get stomach aches sometimes when i gorge myself at parties, and then i go weigh myself a day later to find that i havent even gained a pound! T.T.....man i seem to have sucha fast metabolism XD

Newbie aznpwincess may be famous one day aznpwincess may be famous one day
    Thanks
    im 5'6" and weight about 64kg (128 pounds?). anyways, i get harrassed about my weight sometimes so i'm trying to go down to 50kg. i don't have a good metabolism X(.

Hey, I once heard that drinking coffee raises your metabolism? Is it true? That could help you lose weight. I don't really like coffee though...

Newbie cowboy rin may be famous one day cowboy rin may be famous one day
    Thanks
    theres no quick magical way to just lose weight, so no to coffee

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    rin's right, everything that says you can lose weight in weeks or days is PURE STINKY BULLSHIT

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6