Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Habits

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Weird Habits

It's been a while since I've started up a thread, but here gos... Do any of you have any weird habits? I have a habit of sleeping on my carpet, which is very warm, and taking long walks in the rain, no matter how cold. And for the mods: I searched for a topic like this and didn't find anything.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Habits

Hmm... wierd habits. Is not sleeping a habit? I also have a really bad habbit of constantly restarting my files on most videogames and never finishing them. Example; I restarted my Star Ocean game about 9 hours into it... I'll never ever finish it at this rate.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many wierd habits. I have a wierd fixation on straightening my hair no matter how well combed or anything it is, i sit there and basically play around with my hair. I know some girls do this but i'm a guy so i confuse myself but it's just a habit of mine so, there ya go, wierd habit #1 for me. I'll have a bunch of posts i can tell already...

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    Hmm... wierd habits. Is not sleeping a habit? I also have a really bad habbit of constantly restarting my files on most videogames and never finishing them. Example; I restarted my Star Ocean game about 9 hours into it... I'll never ever finish it at this rate.
    Heh. Yeah, sleeping's a habit. But not a weird one.
    And yeah, I have a lot more weird habits. I just wanna see how weird some of these get before telling everyone all of my weird habits.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

How about cracking my knuckles or spitting?

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my wierd habbits is making sure that the screen on my DS and PSP are perfected!
    every now and then I would pause the game just to wipe the screenIts kinda creepy.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    One of my wierd habbits is making sure that the screen on my DS and PSP are perfected!
    every now and then I would pause the game just to wipe the screenIts kinda creepy.
    Haha, I have a simular habbit. I check to see if my surfaces of my CD's, DVD`s have scratches and are cleen all the time.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok when it comes to games i'm the wierd habit KING! i have all my systems on an entertianment center in my room, all the paddles are on the floor and i sit on the floor in front of my tv in the entertainment center. Well every few minutes whether i'm playin the games or not i'll push on the XBOX and PS2 controllers to see if they are alligned exactly up against the bottom of the entertainment center, if they aren't they get pushed against it. And i'll continue to do this until they are all the way against it, which ends up being pretty hard because the shoulder buttons end up pushing it back out all the time when i push them in lmao... endless cycle....

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast