Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Habits

Newbie SiDiuS may be famous one day SiDiuS may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Weird Habits

Im a guy and i have long hair and it is allways getting in the way if my vision so i have a habit of moving my head to the side ever 5 mins :P

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiDiuS
    Im a guy and i have long hair and it is allways getting in the way if my vision so i have a habit of moving my head to the side ever 5 mins :P
    thats not too wierd, long hair is cool on guys, at least you don't eat oranges with soy sauce.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I could be surrounded by people and start singing this from a song of the Gorillaz
    I ain't happy a fitting gland I got sunshine, in a bag I'm useless but not for long the future is coming on......
    its a good song its very descriptive if you ask me
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

some times talk to my self when i'm bored or walking it makes time past faster and i get where i'm going quicker

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i suddenly start singing feliz navidad, no matter what season it is, at the top of my lungs
    or i start doing the 한번 단 한번 dance

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    I could be surrounded by people and start singing this from a song of the Gorillaz
    I ain't happy a fitting gland I got sunshine, in a bag I'm useless but not for long the future is coming on......
    its a good song its very descriptive if you ask me
    i got sunshine, in a bag!! i love that song!! i try to sing techno songs with no lyrics...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I space off...u know go to La La land....I can be talking to someone and then just stare into space.....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I space off...u know go to La La land....I can be talking to someone and then just stare into space.....
    lol welcome to my world

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast