Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Habits

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Habits

On the subject of random singin... i like to sing stupid Disney songs at the most inappropriate moments... Like "O'Mally The Alley Cat" from Aristocrats... Don't know why. I get strange looks from people.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    On the subject of random singin... i like to sing stupid Disney songs at the most inappropriate moments... Like "O'Mally The Alley Cat" from Aristocrats... Don't know why. I get strange looks from people.
    Hmmm, gives spike a strange look!!

Newbie cathrein may be famous one day cathrein may be famous one day
    Thanks

...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    lets see... i: eat raw ramen, love li-hi-mui mango, like to touch bald heads, and ( this sounds so mean) i think newborn babies are kinda scary lookin.
    ok um wierd about the touching bald heads.......but i eat raw ramen and newborn babies are freekish O.o

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    i stand in a busy place, point up at the sky and wait untill a group of ppl gather around me to stare at the empty sky, then i ask them if they see IT. its sad how many ppl are like " yea yea! i tottally see it!!
    now that is some funny ish.. lol.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    oh, another one of my weird habits is shouting "I LOVE U!" in korean at really weird times...
    and going up to random ppl and saying "wo yao ni. ni yao bu yao wo?" and seeing if 1) they can understand my accent, 2) they know what i'm saying and 3) how much they freak out if they do know what i'm saying
    I hate it when people start talking in a different launge to me and they know that i don't know what they're saying!They think they look cool but guess what?they don't.........

no offence

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

i also sing opera songs randomly... and the instrumentals to death metal songs too...

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I have one but I've never noticed that I do it, only other people telling me....But mine is constantly ruffling my hair, ever since I was little apparently!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast