Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Habits

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Habits

teehee. I can crack almost any joint and it feels good! I love to crack my neck, elbows, knees, toes, FINGERS and my back! It feels really good though! A lot of people would stare at me and think I'm weird.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the normal habits of cracking most of my joints. But I have this very strange habit that everytime I'm alone I have an out loud conversation with myself. A few times people have seen me and they think I'm crazy.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems like everyone has a habbit of cracking most of their joints,so either you're all wierd or its normal

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    It seems like everyone has a habbit of cracking most of their joints,so either you're all wierd or its normal
    i think it's because we are all weird. we all have our little things but it's what makes us unique.

I also have the wierd habit of biting my nails and then smelling my fingers. I have to smell them to make sure they are clean or atleast don't stink.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Neh, I'm the wierd one... I can't crack any of my joints.
    That and I don't hardly have any habits other than not sleeping.

I'm such a loser... j/k

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i like to sleep in small palces like curled up in a ball. i don't like big beds or comfy pillows. i sleep without pillows in general and i like me any bed at all. i usually take the basement couch and i like it to be dark and silent when i sleep. but i just want a small couch or a chair where i can curl up and sleep away.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    i like to sleep in small palces like curled up in a ball. i don't like big beds or comfy pillows. i sleep without pillows in general and i like me any bed at all. i usually take the basement couch and i like it to be dark and silent when i sleep. but i just want a small couch or a chair where i can curl up and sleep away.
    i got a friend that does that as well. She really looks cute when she's asleep in that fashion. she could sleep on a stool if she wanted. she just bent her self till seh got comfortable and lights out.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie meowie_coo may be famous one day meowie_coo may be famous one day meowie_coo's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm well lets see... i crave a hug every five minutes and when ever i sleep i sleep with 2 blankets and 3 comforters even if its summer and really hot >.<

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast