Thread: Weird Idea

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird Idea

But I think it would be cool. I would like to start up a Signature Team. I have seen alot of people wanting to offer their serivce to make peoples sigs so I thought why not put this to good use and make a Team out of it. Nothing special for the group just regular members getting together and doing sigs on request for people.

My problem is what should the requirements be for the Group to join? if anyone can help me out that would be GREAT ^_^

Thanks guys

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gett them to show you your work, or at least they should have a good signature... Then Maybe create a thread to gather team members, and then another one that would be a classified thread where people will request their signature and your signature team will accept the job....

If they are not responsible or don't do the job in a propper amount of time then you can jsut kick them out of the group....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This will probibly cut back on the pointless "make my sig" and "want a sig made come here" topics in the wallpaper design forum.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep sure thing

but dont expect it to stop those threads eventually just have to accept that 70% of people are morons, they will ask even if we had some huge text saying "LOOK HERE THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION" they'll still post something asking. Just how they are

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.