Thread: Weird Site

Newbie Rathma may be famous one day Rathma may be famous one day Rathma's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird Site

When I go into the galleries and click on pictures it says I have to be registered to view them when clearly I already am. I try to go to register again and it says "You are already registered under the name of Rathma".
    Last edited by Rathma; Jan 30, 2005 at 02:13 PM.

*one image removed, only one allowed per the sizes. Refer to rules for more info-administration

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is a topic for the site Administrators, and belongs in Forum Feedback... Moving...

And Rathma, according to the Forum Rules (http://www.animeonline.net/f3/announcements.html) only ONE Signature graphic is allowed...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathma
    When I go into the galleries and click on pictures it says I have to be registered to view them when clearly I already am. I try to go to register again and it says "You are already registered under the name of Rathma".
    For first time users, the gallery require a secondary login, once in the gallery page use the login button at the top-right of the page, enter your username and password and you will be set... This step will need to be made only once....

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    GallComp, since There is this much question from newbe, do you know Is there anyposibility to remove this second login.....

Maybe spider or GIg could do this...
    Coming soon.........

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    GallComp, since There is this much question from newbe, do you know Is there anyposibility to remove this second login.....

Maybe spider or GIg could do this...
    Thats a software related bug.... I have reported this in the past and so far there is no other solution to it....