Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: weirdest dreams ever

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

weirdest dreams ever

Last night i had a dream I was naruto and i had to get to a hidden location in the village so you know i was goin around in the forest then once i found it i had to keep up with the 5 other shinobi it was just wierd

on this fourm you guys can talk about your weirdest dreams

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    last dream i remember was my brother trying to kill me, he had a knife and was going wacko, i was scared to death in my dream i could feel it.
    Another was me trying to kill my mom, and i was getting really pissed off and then my mom started crying and i said to her "mom i was just joking". then later on the dream i ran away when the doctors tried to take me and stick needles in me to calm me down. ir was really scary
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    whitec, that is a weird dream,agentdax5 i think you need to calm the anime down just a little, if all you dream about is anime i would suggest getting out a little more. as for me i rarely remember my dreams and only occasionally remember dreaming. but if i do have a weird one i'll tell you guys
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    ohhh long ago when i was really really young i remember i was at my house by the river i used to be scared of kidnappers and hide behind trees when cars went by im over that now. lol
    but any way oprah Winfrey and Rosie O'Donnell came up in a limo and ran at me trying to kidnap me i ran away from them and jumped into a handglider. i then leaped off a giant cliff which in reality is the sesquhana (i dont know how to spell it) river.
    thats all i remember of that one, and it has impacted me for my whole life now.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hahah, oprah Winfrey and Rosie O'Donnell are kinda scary!! XD

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    whitec, that is a weird dream,agentdax5 i think you need to calm the anime down just a little, if all you dream about is anime i would suggest getting out a little more. as for me i rarely remember my dreams and only occasionally remember dreaming. but if i do have a weird one i'll tell you guys
    I have no choice its summer and theres nothing to do except read manga and watch adult swim and most of my friends are gone someplace

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks
    I once had a dream in which I roasted a Boohbah.

It was delicious.

Newbie Neuroport may be famous one day Neuroport may be famous one day Neuroport's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenwilderness
    I once had a dream in which I roasted a Boohbah.

It was delicious.
    Uh, I posted that. After I did I was logged in as 'frozenwilderness'... wtf?
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance." -- G. K. Chesterton
    ozBB - everything you need and then some less.
    http://www.omegazorgon.com/bb/index.php?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast