Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: weirdest dreams ever

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: weirdest dreams ever

maybe were physic

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agentdax5
    maybe were physic
    Last time I checked, we weren't a branch of science. And if we are, we're definitely a mixture of several - chemistry, biology.... You get the drift.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I had the worst dream ever. I had a dream that AO was invaded by newbies that couldn't spell, couldn't type anywhere near proper grammar and made useless spam posts everywhere.

Oh wait... :|

It wasn't a dream...
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroport
    Okay. I'm now freaked out by that site. w t flip?? That was just waaayy beyond weird. And you said you ate one before?? I'm am now officially freaked out by the ppl on this site!......ha...just kidding I love you all!! But Neuroport....you are an odd one.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, i have had a dream that has told the future before. it happened more than once but i won't tell what it is........

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks

For me 'weird' dreams are my normal cup of tea so not much stands out but if you want the dreams that weirded me out it would be the 'de ja vu' dreams. They're annoying in the first place because I wake up feeling like I have to start the day all over when I've already done it, but then I see something and remember it from my dream and it kills the rest of the day because I start looking over my shoulder for something else to happen. Really, really creeps me out.

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Odd.I had a dream where I was being chased by my class mates who had been turned into zombies.But that's not the wierd part.The Kinghts of the Zodiac were there, and I was
    one of them!
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

the weiredest dream i had was the king of england. in my dream i started a war between england and france. the problem was i woke up. i did not finish my dream.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast