Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: weirdest dreams ever

Newbie yume_meikio may be famous one day yume_meikio may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: weirdest dreams ever

Just about everyone has had a dream invloving anime, a videogame or a tv show at least once in their life and it just shows how much u love what you watch or play, they may be weird but they are your dreams.
    Brie luvin u

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

the mind is scary

Kimiki

my weirdest dream ever was a sexual dream about one of my friends. O_o not even a very close friend... x.X

Newbie shadow nanaki may be famous one day shadow nanaki may be famous one day
    Thanks

my weirdest dream is where im sleeping and and hooded black shadow comes up behind me with a dagger raised ready to strike then an angel appears over my bed and scares the hooded thing and two werewolves stop him from leaving me room ¬¬ ends there lol weird no?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadow nanaki
    my weirdest dream is where im sleeping and and hooded black shadow comes up behind me with a dagger raised ready to strike then an angel appears over my bed and scares the hooded thing and two werewolves stop him from leaving me room ¬¬ ends there lol weird no?
    too much horror movies?

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agentdax5
    Last night i had a dream I was naruto and i had to get to a hidden location in the village so you know i was goin around in the forest then once i found it i had to keep up with the 5 other shinobi it was just wierd

on this fourm you guys can talk about your weirdest dreams
    Wow, that sucks. Out of the entire cast, you have to be one of the worst. =(

Uh, I usually don't dream, but when I do, it's really weird. I dreamt I was a man who's lost everything, including his own world, as some sort of H2) epidemic spread across the globe, making it nothing but small islands, breaking apart all the big landmasses, taking seafaring to a new exstreme. And, my daughter apparantly was infected by some sort of eye mutation that made my character sickened and depressed. It was strange.

You guys could write a book with all these threads, though. >_>

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a dream that i was kakashi sensei and i was fighting naruto

Newbie ~*Ayame*~ may be famous one day ~*Ayame*~ may be famous one day ~*Ayame*~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say my wierdest dream would be... of me riding a chocobo around my yard then it eating me. o_o;

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiki
    my weirdest dream ever was a sexual dream about one of my friends. O_o not even a very close friend... x.X
    I sure do hope it wasnt of Stormi..... eww.. *shutters*

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast