Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: weirdest dreams ever

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: weirdest dreams ever

Well, one time I dreamed that I got a 95 on my science report. Then the next day, when my teacher passed the reports back, I really got a 95! It was really weird.

Newbie emo_tears may be famous one day emo_tears may be famous one day
    Thanks

i had a dream where i dies once, and nobody knew where i was and they were all lookin for me, and i was there tryin to tell them i was there, but they couldnt see me because io was dead

Newbie AREA 51 may be famous one day AREA 51 may be famous one day AREA 51's Avatar
    Thanks

a ooba is a creeply furry star fish thing from space.any one drem i lived in this big houes and in a closet there were zombies and asword .there were also wearwofls and a buring selkten.the stair case had abuch of doors that went to adefferent world or somthing

Newbie shinobi_knives may be famous one day shinobi_knives may be famous one day shinobi_knives's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a dream just last night that I went to a concert, eating popcorn, and when I got out my mouth was full of broken cornels and I was spitting them all up.... I have the weirdest mind!!!

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

My weirdest dreams are when they feel so real. There was this one dream where I was trying to run away from like this dog or something. So I'm pushing myself real hard thinking I'm getting speed but I really was not going anywhere. I felt I was giving it my all and here I am running basically in slow motion.

THhen there are the dreams that you really get into and you ended up bumping your head or something. Lol those are all ways fun.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

MY dream was a horror/kinda fun dream.everybody in my complex exept my uncle
    mom and my dad where turning into zombies!! it was weird and it was very long
    it had some magic along with it.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie Commander Renxaru may be famous one day Commander Renxaru may be famous one day Commander Renxaru's Avatar
    Thanks

It starts me off in a small dusty town in some wastland and then it all fades away into dust. All that is left is a white feather and a little girl that is looking down. In the girl's hand is a white rose and she gives it to me. After that she fades also, then the sky grows black. that is the end of of horrific dream.

if any body can tell me what it means to you please share... i have been having this dream for along time and I think about every day..
    THERE IS A WARRIOR THAT LIVES IN DEEP SPACE THAT PROTECTS THE COLONYS OF APHELION

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a dream where I was in my ex-grilfriend's house. One of those black guys From FF7 was following us. I told my ex not to let it in, but it still got in the house. It went up stairs and stole something. Then it left the house. I looked a her and kept saying to "I told you not to let it in." Then I turn into Sepheroth and cut her in half.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast