Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: weirdest dreams ever

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Re: weirdest dreams ever

Uhhhh...I sure hope that's a dream else you might be going insane. >.<
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

its cause i think about them

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

okay one of the wierdest dreams i've had befor was two days ago.... i was in this maze house with these other people i didn't know and we had to see who could use the bathroon the the quickest and then fly airplains.........

oh yeah this one time i was trying to go to bed and i kept hereing this music playing no one else could here it then i though i was really was crazy! and i couldn't get controll of my mind it kept getting louder and then finally it stopped.....
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Jun 18, 2005 at 02:02 PM.

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

after watching Drawn Togther sometimes i hear this sound like you heal when Mario jumps in the old SNES games

Newbie poopsack2 may be famous one day poopsack2 may be famous one day poopsack2's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys are all pretty darn weird but I have had a dream where I was standing on top of a snowy cliff with a whole bunch of tents and I just dove down the mountain and an avalanche started...weird.
    SAY ELLO TO MY LITLOLE FRIEN.....

bang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang

I bet money I know more about Naruto than you do

Thanks

not really olny if you were screaming ur ass off then it wouldnt be weird and you could have been at a camp ground to explain the tents

Newbie Entreri may be famous one day Entreri may be famous one day
    Thanks

One time I dreamed that I had a dog and I didn't feed it. After a few days, it started to get smaller until it was the size of my palm. Freaked out, I went to the shopping mall (one in HK) and climbed up the escalators. I went to the closest supermarket (Coles- an Australian shop, don't ask me WHY) and in my rush banged into the window, which shattered. I asked the closest person where the dog food was kept, and she showed me some cans. I asked if I could taste them -__- and I did. Afterwards, she told me they didn't sell them here and that I would have to go to the gamer shop opposite. I remember watching someone playing as Iori in KOF. Then I woke up. ^^" That was one of my most vivid ones; usually I just forget them. So screwed up.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

i once had a dream that i was one of my freinds, now that was weird.....

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast