Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: weirdest dreams ever

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: weirdest dreams ever

I had a dream last night I was at High School here in FL and I had all my friends with me from the years before even Poopsack2 and long story short it was a mix of GTA and Resident Evil

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreams are really weird and sometimes even disturbing. I never really dream (or remember them) but when I do (or I remember them) they're just weird...like last night I had a dream where I am sleeping in my own bed then I hear this little (very freaky) voice say "I'm gonna get u." Like have any of u ever seen the movie Leprechaun? Well it was like the leprechaun's voice...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

blimy give meh bak me pot of crack

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

half of my dreams are either going to storys or comics ....

this wouldnt cut it as oneof them though...i was in a hockey arena and there was this giant ball of energy that brainwashed everyone except for me and they all tried to attack me and then i had to fight the giant energy thing with drangonballZ powers
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I once dreamed that I could fly away..over the beautiful views of the world of final fantasy X =).. I know.. strange..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Thanks

once i drempt i was rolling towards a batch of trees that were white right near the end i noticed they were bowling pins and died when i hit them

Newbie lapuk may be famous one day lapuk may be famous one day lapuk's Avatar
    Thanks

i had the scariest dream of my life just a few days ago.. i was trapped in a room which has a lot of plants, i was walking and then i was suddenly hanging, and then i suddenly felt someone holding all my limbs and neck. i can really feel it seriously. i woke up sweating all over.. but it was damn cool..

--> you

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of my dream, now, are about death, murder, and so on and so forth.
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast