Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Welcome to our new server!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    signature upload page is not working. i get blank white screen. this is an issue because i had uploaded a different signature image than the one that is displayed now(my avatar)....

oh well i can go back to externaly linking the image off of my geocities account until this issue is fixed....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ummm.. It seems I can't log out for some reason. It says "all cookies cleared" like usuall, but when I go back to animeonline, I'm still loged in... not cool.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm missing my pictures from my gallery, (i only had two, but i still just want to inform you that they are gone. sorry if this isn't really important or anything, i just thought i should say something about it)

What I'm watching Right Now:

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Do you people Read? I said in ANOTHER topic that any files uploaded in the past 2 weeks that is NOT in the gallery NOW will have to be RE uploaded
    Does that answer your question?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    perhaps someone should edit the smiles so they look better on this dark back ground.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    speaking of which, my avatar in my journal does not match my current one

good and bad in ways...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ummm, ehhh... great. I hope you guys can get the mail back up soon, because my school reaches me through that address, and it's not that easy to change my email address for them... good work though, with the changing of the severs... crazy bugs O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2