Thread: Well, gues I should start here...

Newbie RedWolf1209 may be famous one day RedWolf1209 may be famous one day RedWolf1209's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, gues I should start here...

How's everybody do'n? I just regeistered on this site a little bit ago. Thought it would be cool to see people's art and maybe post some of my own. No one from where I live really knows about anime so I thought this would be a good place to talk too. And before I go off through the threads and galleries, I want to know if this is stricktly a draw someone from an anime site, or can I post originals, cause thats all I draw. Well, I'm off. Talk to everyone later. ^_^

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You can upload your fanart in the fanart gallery. (originals) --correct me if im wrong anyone, but that should be correct, no?

Welcome to AO and havie fun here! read the rules and post some stuff! Glad to meetya.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, yes, of course, here would be the appropriate place to start. Newayz, welcome to AO!
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO! hope you have fun here. and yes you can upload your originals here. look in the gallery for uploading stuff. you figure it out. and if not... just ask questions. people will answer.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome! post merrily and bring on the artwork!

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to ao.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome fellow Anime artist/addict. Have fun here and cant wait to see your origanals. BTW i like pie case you needed to know. PIE!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! soooo hyper!!!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi.. remember to eat cheetos.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|