Thread: well here we go...

Newbie hailyx may be famous one day hailyx may be famous one day hailyx's Avatar
    the overly dramatized state of florida...
    Thanks

Talking well here we go...

Well I was on the old system. I'm not quite sure what happened, I was out of the loop for sometime because of school and my new boyfriend (time consuming pain in the...). But anywho I'm back now, a select few of you might remember me as Jinniyah, and when I say select I mean it rofl. But anywho, (I like that word...) I'm looking to meet new peoples, so drop me a line. -wanders off to look at pretty pics-

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice to meet ya! ^_~

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yo! wassup?!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome back guinea pig. I'm always in need of new test subjects

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hiyah! welcome to AO you! see you around

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||