Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Well i guess I'm the new guy

Newbie staticbob may be famous one day staticbob may be famous one day staticbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i guess I'm the new guy

Hey there one and all. I guess I'm the new guy in town, and I hope you all don't mind if I hang around for awhile. I'm trying to write an anime of my own (what's new) and I feel like I have a killer story, but I don't know jack about proper formatting when it comes down to what it's suppose to look like on paper you know. I guess I'll leave it at that and start checking out this sight. I am a little fish looking for any-any advise.
    Thanks
    Static

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Welcome. Havie fun. Look around and enjoy AO.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    HOla! hello and welcom to EAO! Hope ye enjoyest thou stay, and have lots of fun, good luck with your little story ur doing there...and we would be more than happy to help you out..^^

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to EAO!
    enjoy your stay!

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many Greetings!! post anything u need help with on the anime your doing, hopefully peeps here will have some answers. And go eat some pie, its good for you, especially apple pie, mmmmmm apple pie (drool)

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahh, I hope things turn out well for you and your anime.. Anyway, welcome to AO. Enjoy your stay.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello there new guy... eat cheetos and beware the bears.
    they eat thenew people O.O
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Virus may be famous one day Virus may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking

Whats Up iam new too. names virus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast