Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: well i'm new but...

Newbie tWoL8 may be famous one day tWoL8 may be famous one day tWoL8's Avatar
    Thanks

Question well i'm new but...

i am not new to forums, i have been to many with similar rules. but heres the thing, they were all game forums. well i have been into anime for years now but i really do keep to myself about things that i liked, or whatever. sooo i was wondering how do you loosen up after years of keeping to yourself? i draw, but i have no scanner... bummer... but, when it comes to up coming events i am totally in the dark... so i am at a loss... well any advice?

oh does anyone know where i can find getbackers artwork? i mean obviously the galleries but, any other suggestions?

HELLO!
    Last edited by tWoL8; Jul 01, 2005 at 10:05 PM. Reason: forgot to ask question

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: well i'm new but...

Welcome to EOQ< enjoy your stay, that rymed... HEY!
    lol j/k welcome aboard, and, umm, yeah i would say one does get more loose after years of holding in, jsut look at me, i would'nt have been like this 10 years ago(the time i first saw anime )

Thanks

thanks for the reply, i was afraid no one would. i hope that people here are nicer than the board that i came from. those guys wern't too mean, but if you made a stupid post in their eyes. you were screwed. lol. well thanx. too bad there arn't WUL here, you would have gotten one since you replied first.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Just remember to read the rules, and abide by them, or things can go to hell

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to Anime online forums! Pm me for a good laugh yo!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe's Avatar
    Thanks

alright! I'm new too but I wanted to try to get used to this! so I'm here to welcome you! welcome! here's my advice: jus shake loose, sit back relax, and jus talk! that's what I do! and I hav so much fun doing it! :3

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! Welcome to Everything Anime Online! I'm puku6! hey maybe since you don't have a scanner you can try to draw on the computer If that works then talk to me again and I'll tell ya what to do next! O.K.
    Last edited by puku6; Jul 01, 2005 at 11:28 PM.

Thanks

i am getting quite well with drawing in paint since i dont have any software.
    but ok will do thanx!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast