Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WETA Evangelion

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, WETA is the workshop that did all the Sf work on the Lord of the Rings movies, so even if the movie sucks story wise, it should look damn good.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the pictures. A couple of them I hadn't seen before. As for the names, I wouldn't worry too much. I read a while back an interview with Tiffany Grant (the English voice of Asuka) who is closely involved in the project. She said that the names are just a base, think of it as something to put on the sketches to distinct them from on another. I can wait if like some of you mentioned, if it turns out so cool as those concept drawings show, it'll be awsome....but I think the story will have to be a little butchered or altered because there's no way they'll be able to fit all of Evangelion's storyline into an half an hour movie.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the studio was smart, they would break the movies up into a trillogy or something like that just to preserve the story...other wise there's gonna be a whole lot of NGE fans really pissed off out there

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Aye, I do believe that is another one of their plans. However, it just means that it will take even longer for us to see the movie(s), providing that they are even produced.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Aye, I do believe that is another one of their plans. However, it just means that it will take even longer for us to see the movie(s), providing that they are even produced.
    This is true, but how long did we have to wait for LotR when news first broke that they were being made? I have no problem with waiting, as long as they make it worth the time.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Aye, it better be well worth the wait...

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I refuse to watch it if the names are changed, da** us producers always trying to jump the copyright laws, hope they get sued. ^.^

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    Last edited by thevampirealacrud; Feb 12, 2005 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Forgot sumthing
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Read the damn rules!

Don't post in threads that have been dead longer than two weeks!

closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2