Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 51

Thread: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

  1. #25
    Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    636
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

    I know people I was shocked too when I hear it on the news.....

    Latino Heat
    R.I.P.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

  2. #26
    Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    um.......somewhere in ontario..
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

    at least ppl care

    awesome sig, thanx aiora

  3. #27
    Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    360
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

    Wrestling is pretty much a male soap opera, but it sucks when people die. So R.I.P.

  4. #28
    Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    676
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

    Ah man, Eddie was one of the cool wrestlers. He had the low-rider, which was fashion-tastic. I guess someone is going to take his place at Suvivor Series. I wonder who.

    ~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

  5. #29
    11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rock Hill, SC
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

    Yeah I heard the other night. Unexpected. Its been years since I've watched the WWF (never watched WWE so yes WWF) and I was well aware of who he was. Decent wrestler with no real show to him at all. Just another face in the crowd. I'm sure he will be missed by many though. RIP.

  6. #30
    Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    I guess someone is going to take his place at Suvivor Series. I wonder who.

    ~Kiss
    That is so ironic I can't even comprehend it.

    I always liked Latino Heat, this really does suck.

  7. #31
    Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    483
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Yeah I heard the other night. Unexpected. Its been years since I've watched the WWF (never watched WWE so yes WWF) and I was well aware of who he was. Decent wrestler with no real show to him at all. Just another face in the crowd. I'm sure he will be missed by many though. RIP.

    Eddie came into his own in the last 2 years. He was always an excellent wrestler and could really put on some great matches, but after cleaning himself up he begain to shine as a real superstar. There are only 5 reasons to watch any WWE program and Eddie was one of them.

    His rise was much like the Rock. Rocky Miavia was a second generation nobody stuck in the midcard until one match set him apart. It was a 20 man battle royal that he cleaned so much house in and was so perfect in that everyone who watched it knew that he was (and should be) world championship material. My oppinion of the Rock changed overnight after that match. While I still disliked the whiney character, I had to admit his in-ring skills were near perfect.

    Eddie was the same way. After cleaning his life up and going sober he became a changed man. His inner demons were gone and all that was left was the family man and the consimate performer. If you missed his last 2-3 years of wrestilng, then you missed the best Eddie Gurerro matches ever. Not just for the moves and action, but by the very way he could capitivate the crowed and the pure 'psychology' of the match. Wrestling is much more then athletic moves...it's about the ability to tell in in-ring story. Eddie became a great stroyteller in his last years, both in and out of the ring.

    As far as performers go, the WWE has lost one of their best. As far as person's go I don't think the WWE will ever fully recover backstage from the loss of Eddie Gurerro.

  8. #32
    Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    um.......somewhere in ontario..
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop
    That is so ironic I can't even comprehend it.

    I always liked Latino Heat, this really does suck.
    yea him and Rey Mysterio Jr. made an excellent tag team, now whos gunna be Rey's tag team partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Eddie came into his own in the last 2 years. He was always an excellent wrestler and could really put on some great matches, but after cleaning himself up he begain to shine as a real superstar. There are only 5 reasons to watch any WWE program and Eddie was one of them.

    His rise was much like the Rock. Rocky Miavia was a second generation nobody stuck in the midcard until one match set him apart. It was a 20 man battle royal that he cleaned so much house in and was so perfect in that everyone who watched it knew that he was (and should be) world championship material. My oppinion of the Rock changed overnight after that match. While I still disliked the whiney character, I had to admit his in-ring skills were near perfect.

    Eddie was the same way. After cleaning his life up and going sober he became a changed man. His inner demons were gone and all that was left was the family man and the consimate performer. If you missed his last 2-3 years of wrestilng, then you missed the best Eddie Gurerro matches ever. Not just for the moves and action, but by the very way he could capitivate the crowed and the pure 'psychology' of the match. Wrestling is much more then athletic moves...it's about the ability to tell in in-ring story. Eddie became a great stroyteller in his last years, both in and out of the ring.

    As far as performers go, the WWE has lost one of their best. As far as person's go I don't think the WWE will ever fully recover backstage from the loss of Eddie Gurerro.
    i don't think i could have said it better myself good job man *hug* lol
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Nov 16, 2005 at 01:48 PM. Reason: ......Stop double posting

    awesome sig, thanx aiora

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. George Romero's Land of the Dead
    By Innerhell in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jun 26, 2005, 04:28 PM
  2. Tekken vs. Dead or Alive
    By Kiri79 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Apr 23, 2005, 09:56 AM
  3. Spike is Dead or Alive?
    By AnimeFreaks in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Jan 20, 2005, 01:58 PM
  4. Dead poets rivaled guild
    By Chiefblackhammer in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 09, 2004, 09:00 PM
  5. Day Of The Dead.
    By ChaosNinja in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 04, 2004, 07:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts