Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whaaaaaaa! Eddie's dead!!!!

I know people I was shocked too when I hear it on the news.....

Latino Heat
    R.I.P.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

at least ppl care

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrestling is pretty much a male soap opera, but it sucks when people die. So R.I.P.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah man, Eddie was one of the cool wrestlers. He had the low-rider, which was fashion-tastic. I guess someone is going to take his place at Suvivor Series. I wonder who.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I heard the other night. Unexpected. Its been years since I've watched the WWF (never watched WWE so yes WWF) and I was well aware of who he was. Decent wrestler with no real show to him at all. Just another face in the crowd. I'm sure he will be missed by many though. RIP.

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    I guess someone is going to take his place at Suvivor Series. I wonder who.

~Kiss
    That is so ironic I can't even comprehend it.

I always liked Latino Heat, this really does suck.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Yeah I heard the other night. Unexpected. Its been years since I've watched the WWF (never watched WWE so yes WWF) and I was well aware of who he was. Decent wrestler with no real show to him at all. Just another face in the crowd. I'm sure he will be missed by many though. RIP.

Eddie came into his own in the last 2 years. He was always an excellent wrestler and could really put on some great matches, but after cleaning himself up he begain to shine as a real superstar. There are only 5 reasons to watch any WWE program and Eddie was one of them.

His rise was much like the Rock. Rocky Miavia was a second generation nobody stuck in the midcard until one match set him apart. It was a 20 man battle royal that he cleaned so much house in and was so perfect in that everyone who watched it knew that he was (and should be) world championship material. My oppinion of the Rock changed overnight after that match. While I still disliked the whiney character, I had to admit his in-ring skills were near perfect.

Eddie was the same way. After cleaning his life up and going sober he became a changed man. His inner demons were gone and all that was left was the family man and the consimate performer. If you missed his last 2-3 years of wrestilng, then you missed the best Eddie Gurerro matches ever. Not just for the moves and action, but by the very way he could capitivate the crowed and the pure 'psychology' of the match. Wrestling is much more then athletic moves...it's about the ability to tell in in-ring story. Eddie became a great stroyteller in his last years, both in and out of the ring.

As far as performers go, the WWE has lost one of their best. As far as person's go I don't think the WWE will ever fully recover backstage from the loss of Eddie Gurerro.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop
    That is so ironic I can't even comprehend it.

I always liked Latino Heat, this really does suck.
    yea him and Rey Mysterio Jr. made an excellent tag team, now whos gunna be Rey's tag team partner

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Eddie came into his own in the last 2 years. He was always an excellent wrestler and could really put on some great matches, but after cleaning himself up he begain to shine as a real superstar. There are only 5 reasons to watch any WWE program and Eddie was one of them.

His rise was much like the Rock. Rocky Miavia was a second generation nobody stuck in the midcard until one match set him apart. It was a 20 man battle royal that he cleaned so much house in and was so perfect in that everyone who watched it knew that he was (and should be) world championship material. My oppinion of the Rock changed overnight after that match. While I still disliked the whiney character, I had to admit his in-ring skills were near perfect.

Eddie was the same way. After cleaning his life up and going sober he became a changed man. His inner demons were gone and all that was left was the family man and the consimate performer. If you missed his last 2-3 years of wrestilng, then you missed the best Eddie Gurerro matches ever. Not just for the moves and action, but by the very way he could capitivate the crowed and the pure 'psychology' of the match. Wrestling is much more then athletic moves...it's about the ability to tell in in-ring story. Eddie became a great stroyteller in his last years, both in and out of the ring.

As far as performers go, the WWE has lost one of their best. As far as person's go I don't think the WWE will ever fully recover backstage from the loss of Eddie Gurerro.
    i don't think i could have said it better myself good job man *hug* lol
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Nov 16, 2005 at 01:48 PM. Reason: ......Stop double posting

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast