Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What the . . . . ?

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What the . . . . ?

If thats the case go to User CP (located on top of page, kinda) and click on
    edit signature, click the mountain Icon and It'll bring a box were u can eather put a URL pic.
    to edit an Icon got to the same User CP but this time click on edit avatar, and u can use one from ur comp. (the AV has to be atlist 100x100)

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes and the Signature is limited also...Altho...uhh...I fogot the dimensions of the limit....heh Nightly or someone else thats smart...TAKE IT AWAY....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: What the . . . . ?

I don't have any wallpapers small enough, and I can't find any good websites with wallpapers that have small wallpapers. Know any good websites or anything?

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    I don't have any wallpapers small enough, and I can't find any good websites with wallpapers that have small wallpapers. Know any good websites or anything?
    PM me and tell me the Avatar u need and the signature, anime-games-movie, and Ill help.
    dont worry justloseIt, I got ur back.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

the sig, can be a picture that you feel may reflect you or what you are all about,..anything really.
    for a pic, tha maximum is 450pixlesWIDE and 110 pixels High.
    the size for a pic that big is max about 100-150kbs

pics although must be hosted by an image hosting site such as
    Photobucket.com or Imageshack.us. there are more but feel free to join one you can use well.

from there upload pic from your computer,
    and in the sig edit on your profile on this site there are special codes that help you post them like
    Code:
     [img] the address of where the pic is goes between here/replaces this, and ends with> [/img]
    i specialize so to say to help people with thier sig help

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What the . . . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    PM me and tell me the Avatar u need and the signature, anime-games-movie, and Ill help.
    dont worry justloseIt, I got ur back.
    Thanks!

Oh! hey, does anyone know how to put a location (under the avatar)?
    Last edited by BrightShadow_96; Jan 26, 2006 at 01:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2