Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is allowed?

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

What is allowed?

When reading the FAQ and rules, I've come to conclusion that nothing but praising the great efforts of our beloved administrators is actually allowed here. It would be useful to put up a list of activities that we are encouraged to do.
    A detailed one would be useful.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: What is allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    When reading the FAQ and rules, I've come to conclusion that nothing but praising the great efforts of our beloved administrators is actually allowed here. It would be useful to put up a list of activities that we are encouraged to do.
    I would like to know how exactly you are able to come to that conclusion from reading the Forum rules and FAQ's...

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that it would be helpful if there would be a how-to document on what can be in a thread, because vast majority of sentences can be linked with one or more "don't-s". Like the constitution - we should have something guaranteed. As the freedom of speech will never be granted, it should be specified what can we say.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow thats a big jump to a conclusion I have seen.basic rules apply no spamming no flaming don't talk bac to staff after a topic is locked ya know the basic.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that it would be helpful if there would be a how-to document on what can be in a thread, because vast majority of sentences can be linked with one or more "don't-s". Like the constitution - we should have something guaranteed. As the freedom of speech will never be granted, it should be specified what can we say.
    What can be said in a thread? Well, what can be said in a thread has to coincide with the rules dontcha agree?

Being a member of AO for roughly 2 years has led me to the conclusion that the mods & admin just dont want idiots taking over the boards. As you see in some other forums that has happened.

I have never had a problem trying to figure out what to say in a topic. I just know what the rules state and how I should follow them.

The rules are very precise and clear.
    Seduced by Flesh

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

While praising the might of Cybergig1 is always encouraged, you're taking a very narrow view of the site guidelines. Staying within the boundaries is, in reality, very easy to do.

The key is to take a minute and actually think about what you're going to post before you start typing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

... Does anybody have a link to that flash vid or whatever it was "Posting and you"? I think it would be helpful here.
    Also helpful, worshipping Zui Quan, Cybergig1, Lord Katsuhito and anybody else who's on the AO staff. Treat 'em better than you'd treat your parents, 'cause there's no talkin' back in this house.
    I make me chuckle.

P.S. I guess I should throw in that my latter comment...
    Also helpful, worshipping Zui Quan, Cybergig1, Lord Katsuhito and anybody else who's on the AO staff. Treat 'em better than you'd treat your parents, 'cause there's no talkin' back in this house.
    ...was minor sarcasm. In other words, be sure to filter it with common sense, if possible.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Nov 06, 2005 at 11:30 AM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    The key is to take a minute and actually think about what you're going to post before you start typing.
    What more do you need to know, as far as I am concerned this out lines it all. The only time I could see having problems in posting is ether when you haven't read the rules or post like a mindless idiot.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast