Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is allowed?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is allowed?

Ah, found it. Thanks LenMiyata for posting this link in the first place. I enjoy this little flick.

Posting and You. <--- CLICK!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen that a long time ago, don't underestimate me. But even that flash still doesn't cover my question.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Try reading the thread more thoroughly, it's been answered at least three times...

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    It would be useful to put up a list of activities that we are encouraged to do.
    A detailed one would be useful.
    Here's a detailed list of things that you are encouraged to do:

1. Contribute to the site.
    2. Accomplish the above under guidelines of the rules.

I don't see the point of anyone telling you what you can do. Just don't do what you can't do, and the rest is up to you.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Nov 06, 2005 at 12:54 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If you have any doubts about posting a subject, you could always write a PM to Mod, or get permission from Cybergig1 (such as the case of running personal 'contests' or anouncements of Anime Conventions, etc) Since Cybergig1 WORD IS LAW here, he can over rule any Mod objections once he's given his permission....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    When reading the FAQ and rules, I've come to conclusion that nothing but praising the great efforts of our beloved administrators is actually allowed here. It would be useful to put up a list of activities that we are encouraged to do.
    A detailed one would be useful.
    I can't see anything wrong with the rules and FAQ. If they're too complicated fer ya, here's a tip: don't be a dick and you'll be fine

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Your original post had no question mark anywhere, so wtf's your "question"? All I see is a stupid statement.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

You could possibly...

...post about something funny that everyone will and can enjoy that is PG-13 and under.

...have fun and discuss within the boundaries of the rules.

...start a thread that is apt to start important debates or discussions so that all may have their word in it.

...post about a genre of anime that you liked, discussing about its good and bad points and asking what others think about it as long as its the only thread about this I think.

...start posts in their designated areas on the forum and that are pertinent.

...PM people and have personal discussions with them to have a fun new experience and get to know nice and interesting people.

...welcome newcomers in your original manner to encourage their integration within this neat community.

If I remember I can't really tell you what you can or can't do, but I just wrote what logic tells me to do every time I log on so its not really saying anything that is in the rules, but what I consider every time I post. Maybe I missed a few, but this is what comes to mind. Hope it answers your queston a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast