Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Anime character best relates to you

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool What Anime character best relates to you

Hey brothers whats up. For my anime peeps out there what anime character can you relate to the most and if you can be reincarnated would be that character?
    I think I can relate to Ryu the most

ohhh yeeeeaaaah.......

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Anime character best relates to you

Don't know, I'm like Vegeta - The Prince! XD But I do work hard and all, and I also relate to many other characters but can't remember their names 0.0

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

hmmmmmmm...... i most relate to... i guess Vash the Stampede. love guns, i like to help people, and im a bit of a screwball. Go vash. but i also relate to others its hard to pick just one.
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my, that's such a tough question! I actually have to think about that one...

Well, I think I have several characters that best relate to me, you know, but in different ways.

Shizuku Tsukishima (Whisper of the Heart)
    -When I first watched this movie, I really felt like I could connect because of the way she didn't feel like she was good at any particular thing, and how everyone around her knew what they wanted to do with their lives. FYI, I love this movie so much.

Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
    -I feel like I can connect with him as a character because of how he was treated when he was younger. He was picked on and hated for something completely out of his control, and through no fault of his own. I was picked on a lot when I was little, simply because I liked different things from most of the other kids.

Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
    -This is the only character where I'm not sure if "connect with" is the right phrase. Tohru is my idol for behavior. When I first met her character, I felt the connection, but then I realized that she had even more good qualities than I did. I love the way she always tries to look on the bright side of everything, and she's always the first to go out of her way to help someone, even if they haven't been nice to her. But the original connection over wanting to just be nice and help people is still there. Also, she can be a little goofy sometimes, and so can I. Her character design wasn't even made with the stereotypical "beautiful heroine" in mind. According to show facts, she was specifically made to be average; a sweet cuteness at best.

Wow, I wrote a lot there, didn't I? Well, I stand by it. These are the characters I feel best related to. Don't get me wrong though, there are plenty of others!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm....

Hmmm.... Its either between Kagome, Sango, Serena, and Sakura. I may be sweet and caring on the inside, but don't mess with me cause I can get ugly.
    But mainly Kagome. We have many of the same strengths, and I feel its best if I could get reincarnated into her.
    Last edited by Zackraa; Mar 16, 2006 at 03:41 PM. Reason: double posting

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Just some names

Cowboy Bebob
    Joe - Burst Angel
    Shinn - Gundam seed
    Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
    Kohta / Lucy / Nana - Elfenlied
    Otonashi Saya - Blood+
    Major - Ghost in the shell
    Oboro - Basilisk

Good characters all over can just highlight one because they all have their good Qualities....

Newbie stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu's Avatar
    Thanks

Momiji from Fruits Basket.
    He has a relative that doesn't care an onuce about him and I do as well. I can relate to the pain he was feeling when I watched Fruits Basket.

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Conan cos I love solving mystery too

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast