Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Anime/Game world would you live in

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

What Anime/Game world would you live in

Thinking of how messed up the world we live in is, it got me to thinking about this topic. This isn't usually my style to make topics like this, but I will this time. If you had to pick any world, whether anime or videogame, which one would you live in and why?

If I live in a videogame world, I would probably live in the world of Final Fantasy Ten. It seems to be full of vibrant environments and great looking locals and it would be great to live in one of the places there.

If I had to live in an anime world, it would have to be Cowboy Bebop's futuristic universe. You can visit many different plantes and spaceships and it would be pretty nice to be hired as a bounty hunter and work with Spike, Jett, or Faye.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    well... games/anime or reality... for me, they are all seem the same, since anime and games has always the corrupt ppl, and the nasty villains and environment... but if i had to choose:

Anime: Slayers

Game: Final Fantasy 8 (coz there schools is so cool)

"Tama-chan! "

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    That Hentai movie (sorry forgot the title) with the volleyball coach of this female volleyball team! ....sigh...heaven...

Err, as the coach, of course.

-RODION

P.S. UPDATE: I remember the title, it's "Angels in the Court" or something like that.
    Last edited by Rodion; Jan 04, 2005 at 02:55 AM.
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Newbie hmmn may be famous one day hmmn may be famous one day hmmn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to live in digital world

because it's the best place for some one like me.....

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd like to live at the hinta inn.... That'd be awesome ahhh motoko, i'd live in a room right beside of her
    An for a game i'd have to say ff8... so that i could ride around in the garden all day long... and hit on selphie
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    What game world would I like to live in, lol? Well, I guess that would have to be Final Fantasy 8 since it's really one of the only games that i've played... But I remember thinking that certain things about it were quite nice, like the garden (before it took off) and those cute litte port towns overlooking the sea.

As for the anime... just for fun I think I would want to live in Azumanga Daioh. Yeah, that would be nice.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime: Gensomaden Saiyuki, can't help thinking how fun to kill demons all day

Game: Ahriman's Prophecy, great rpg world to live in, i dig this
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Add another one for FFVIII. It seems like a rich and varied world if you can keep your head down. As for Anime....while most of them are fun to watch I would NEVER want to live in it. Stuff like that is only fun if it doesn't happen to you. So I would have to say something normal like "You're Under Arrest" or "Tenchi".

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast