Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What Anime/Game world would you live in

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    This is an interesting thread. Video game wise, I'd like to live in the world of FFX as well. Yay Blitzball matches! Oh or (I don't know why I thought of this in particular) but the 'grasslands' in Dragonball Z Budokai 1. There's a little rainbow and it just looks so nice, I'd like to set up a little cottage there... Uh and anime, I liked the little town in Kiki's Delievery Service. Everyone just seemed so gosh darn nice.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK OK! THIS IS EASY? O_o I want to live in a world similar to Inuyasha OR .hack. I mean how cool is that? In .Hack, you can be in the game and be in real life almost at the same time. Sweet...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    OK OK! THIS IS EASY? O_o I want to live in a world similar to Inuyasha OR .hack. I mean how cool is that? In .Hack, you can be in the game and be in real life almost at the same time. Sweet...
    I don't really know about .hack.... I don't wanna have my mind hacked. An be put into a coma.... But yasha sounds good... as long as i had super powrs... cause don't wanna be eaten by a demon
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime: Slam Dunk - Relatively peaceful and ordinary world, only with some really good high school basketball games.

Game: NiGHTs - The world of NiGHTS and Christmas NiGHTS seems very interesting and dreamlike.

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Game, Suikoden IV. It's pretty much the fantasy environment I've dreamed about wince I was a child, and it's seriously awesome. I'm a fan of sea travel, ad fantasy war at the same time, so it would be ideal for me.

Anime, Twelve Kingdoms. Amazing, extensive world with so much going on, it's so realisitic, and just, really great. Though much distress and harm goes on in it, it'd still be wonderful for me.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I don't really know about .hack.... I don't wanna have my mind hacked. An be put into a coma.... But yasha sounds good... as long as i had super powrs... cause don't wanna be eaten by a demon
    .Hack is an anime about a game. Or if ur talking about the game .hack, its also about a game. Basically ppl from real life (although u don't really see them unless you watch .hack/unplugged) play a game called The World. And they try to solve these wierd problems that been happening in the game when it shouldn't. In .hacks, ppl from real life can feel everything in the game. Sort of like Matrix except an all fantasy kinda gig with swords magic and monsters O MY! So basically if i lived there, i can live in real life and in a game almost all at the same time basically.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've always wanted to live in the Star Wars universe. For obvious reasons. I think it would be cool to know a jedi. I've been very much into the 2nd KOTOR game recently which is what makes me confirm this. I would love to be in a bar on Nar Shadaa right about now. Just sit around play pazaak and fly freighters. That'd be awesome, or at least something new and exciting.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the video game world I would live in FF7 and have a job working for Shin-Ra. I'd probably just be someone's secretary or something, though I would be one of those scandalous secretaries that flirt with the cute other male co-workers. I may live in Midgar but hey, it's security! Until Diamond Weapon blows it away. :/

In the Anime World I would probably live in the Cowboy Bebop world. I'd either be a no-name bounty hunter or be with the Syndicate.

Haha, I'm such a schemer.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast