Thanks

Wink

i want to live in dream japan
    that mean for me, that it don`t give earthquake
    in dream japan everthing is wonderful and so easy
    people haven`t no problems
    the countryside is as ranma 1/2...
    what are your favorite animes?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Game: FFVII, FFIX, FFX, ...hmmm rpgs in general

Anime: GITS, Abenobashi....I dunno, a lot of it
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie kimaru-kun may be famous one day kimaru-kun may be famous one day kimaru-kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    game: .hack
    anime: Fullmetal Alchemist or Naruto

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    game - GTA: SA

anime - R.O.D.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodion
    That Hentai movie (sorry forgot the title) with the volleyball coach of this female volleyball team! ....sigh...heaven...

Err, as the coach, of course.

-RODION

P.S. UPDATE: I remember the title, it's "Angels in the Court" or something like that.
    I agree with the hentai i forgot the title too!? Either that or Digimon it would be cool having your own digimon and all.
    GAME: It would have to be............ Xenosaga.....or Star Ocean Till The End of Time?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is an interesting thread. It took awhile to think about it, but I have some choices after reading some posts.

First off, for video game, I would probably enjoy living in Mechwarrior 4: Vengeace, or MW4: Mercs. I would do anything to pilot a mech. Mmm, Novacats and Highlanders...

Now, the anime is kind of tricky. As someone already said, most anime have some kind of evil out there, trying to destroy the earth. Others have terrible places to live, like Trigun. Love Hina is a popular choice

If I wanted to just live in a peaceful world, where there was hardly any corruption or evil, then I'd probably enjoy living in Pokemon. Yea, I know, Pokemon, but hey, have you ever seen an anime where everyone is so kind to each other, plus you get to have little pet thing and travel the world. That doesn't sound so bad.

Now, for a little fun and danger, I'd probably enjoy living in a Gundam world. Like Mechwarrior, I'd do anything to pilot a gunda,, preferably , my favorite gundams, the Sazabi and the Nu Gundam. Other than living in a Gundam world, I'd like to live in Full Metal Alchemist, because alchemy is that damn cool.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm.. you make me think of .hack... live in both worlds kinda mixed up live.. but it's very scary if you get stuck though and can't log out

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    nah cause then u can just play the game all day and night. problem is who gonna feed you in the real world and how the heck you gonna go to the restroom?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast