Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: What Anime/Game world would you live in

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, if you watched the series you'll know why. Comanding big robots, conflict with bad guys you can clearly identify. So much honor and so much character in that universe.

KenX you want to live in the Resident Evil world? how come?

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here's my opinion:

Anime=Naruto
    Game=Neverwinter Nights or Vampire The Masquerade

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Newbie D_A_CORT may be famous one day D_A_CORT may be famous one day D_A_CORT's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Cool thread

Hello to every one in animeOnline I’m new to this forum.

While looking through the site i came across this thread and decided to post my 1st reply. For an anime world for me it would have to be ghost in the shell, you just can't beat those stealth suits and jumping in the back of one of those little Tachikoma mech's from S.A.C man their nippy, I mean imagine being a bad boy ghost hacker exposing all the shit that’s going on in the world.

Game would.... let me see..... With all the crazy technology of S.A.C I’d have to take a step back and say the world of Prince of Persia, back flipping somersaulting around the place and to live in a sultan’s palace, taking a lazy stroll through the court yards that would be a bit special

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6