Thread: What anime/manga character would you want to have as a friend?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

What anime/manga character would you want to have as a friend?

What anime or manga character would you like to have as your friend?

I would like to have Son Guko from Saiyuki to have as a friend because I need someone else weird to hang around with.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    sasuke from naruto...he'll always cover my back in tough times
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Goku.... i mean really that goody 2-shoes..... from dbz it would have to be vegeta or piccolo... But for a friend i'd like to have komugi-chan as my bestest friend.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Before posting a new thread, please search for any recent threads that may already cover your topic. Repeat-threads will be closed.
    This thread is too similar to the thread 'What If You Met Your Favourite Anime Character In Real Life?' What If You Met Your Favourite Anime Character In Real Life?

Lately, the Forums have been suffering from a rash of copycat thread subjects. If you want to start a new thread subject, can you at least be original about it... (grumble grumble grumble)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku