Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What Anime should I watch?

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wana see full metal panic but dont know where... btw as she alredy said that she doesnt like Inuyasha so I recomend Trigun I was gonna recomend Hellsing but she said that liked romance and stuff not action
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Inuyasha
    I wana see full metal panic but dont know where... btw as she alredy said that she doesnt like Inuyasha so I recomend Trigun I was gonna recomend Hellsing but she said that liked romance and stuff not action
    Umm cartoon network... FMA comes on there ^-^
    TRy love hina
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mahou sensei negima. THere areonlt two episodes out right now cause its new and so far its good t owatch and somewhat funny. You can always read the magas if you dont want to wait each week for a new episode. Azumamanga daioh if you want some good laughs.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it ever gets a domestic release, I'd say go straight for School Rumble. Alternatively, I'd just recomend downloading the fansubs of the series, but it seems that the animation studio is trying to stop any of the various fansub groups from subbing it; despite the series only being licensed in Japan. Wannabe Fansubs is still subbing it, though

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Steel Angel Kurumi if you like boobehs..

Newbie eminem_hailie may be famous one day eminem_hailie may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Escaflowne is da best!!!! u should definatly watch this anime!!!!

Newbie eminem_hailie may be famous one day eminem_hailie may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by steelangelanna
    Steel Angel Kurumi if you like boobehs..
    hi how r u? im new but have been to other chat sites! so was up?

Newbie cutelittlekitsune may be famous one day cutelittlekitsune may be famous one day cutelittlekitsune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fruit's Basket and Miyazaki movies.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast