Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Anime are you watching now?

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

What Anime are you watching now?

Just thought I'd see what everyone's watching and see if I'd like to watch it too. I know full metal alchemist is popular but besides that, what are you watching?

I watched the first episode of Starship Operators. It's like reality TV for anime. a little weird.

I also started watching Haibane Renmei. I like it so far.

Started watching Yakitate Japan! as well. really funny

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inuyasha, Hellsing, Wolf Rain, Cowboy Bebop (already seen the whole thing but must re watch for it is a great anime), Trigun (same as CB).

Newbie Oswald may be famous one day Oswald may be famous one day Oswald's Avatar
    Thanks
    The series I'm following at the moment are: Hikaru no Go, Naruto, Bleach and Yakitate..
    About Yakitate, I think the manga is better than the anime, so I think you should try to get it as manga too.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a DVD buying girl... so I it takes me about a year to fully watch a series collecting it volume by volume
    At the moment I'm in the middle of collecting Wolf's Rain and Ghost in the Shell SAC. I finished collecting alot of series in the last couple of months.
    But of course, I've been re-watching Last Exile and Gravitation of late through. I re-watch stuff all the time.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yu-Gi-Oh!

Re-watching Rurouni Kenshin, though.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yakitate Manga is definately better than the anime, not to mention Tsukino looks a lot cuter

I have a long list, I guess you can call me an anime junkie, but I'll just point out my favourites. Bleach is one of them, along with the anime I read the manga on the side Mai-Hime is simply fantastic, well in my opinion it is, though I wish some off screen action were actually animated instead of, well off screen. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and Mahou Sensei Negima, simply because I like Magical stuff and Card Captors, not the butchered up version, and I read the manga for the latter.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rayearth, it looks okay from the 15 minutes I saw of it. Lol.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wolfs rain atm...(unfinished)
    may start watching lain...(if u seen it u know what i mean)
    and now im thinking of watching cowboybeebop again..

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast