Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what anime are you watching now?

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm following Gundam SEED Destiny and Gankutsuou at the moment. I'm currently finishing up Gasaraki on DVD.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still tryin to finish Gasaraki (only on the third DVD) and when not watching that, rewatching Evangelion. Wish my roommate didnt hog the TV sometimes so that I could watch it all straight through

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just starting seeing samurai champloo
    it is soooo good!
    reminds me of cowboy bepop somewhat
    loving the action scenes
    makes me wanna get a sword and slice something

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dark glaive, get rid of your banner... your pushing the limits. (it is much to big)

"Do not exceed you boundaries to find that evil awaits you"

Newbie l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm...i'm watching mainly bleach, naruto, and gundam seed destiny. i started the first episode of grenadier and it looks pretty good. oh also one piece. bleach is starting off pretty well, following the manga and all.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    Dark glaive, get rid of your banner... your pushing the limits. (it is much to big)

"Do not exceed you boundaries to find that evil awaits you"
    What about your then hey? tut tut tut.... lol

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right now, Im kinda busy so im only watching my favs, Inuyasha and yu yu hakusho.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    full metal alchemist is in the process of rocking my world. for those who haven't seen it, it comes with my recommendation ^_^

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast