Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what anime are you watching now?

Newbie bloodnkarma may be famous one day bloodnkarma may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm watching Bleach, Gundam Seed Destiny, Grenadier and I think that's it. So far I'm really enjoying Bleach and GSD Grenadier is so-so.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    at this very moment i'm not actually watching anything, but the series i am currently watching are: Bleach, Beck, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Gundam Seed Destiny, Kakyuusei 2, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de Hachiyoushou (try saying that 3 times fast ), Rozen Maiden, and Grenadier....

Newbie ariark may be famous one day ariark may be famous one day ariark's Avatar
    Thanks
    me.. im watching ... samurai 7, Grantz, inuyasha, and going for gundam seed destiny, Crono Crusade aaaaaand Kenren Butoh Sai... so yup no wonder im having this horrible headache

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yu-Gi-Oh! (Battle Cite Arc)

*sighs*

I just hope that Cartoon Network stops replaying the previous episodes and get on with the show. Last time I watched it, the Yugi vs. Joey/Malik was already over but last night it was the Spirit of the Millenium Puzzle vs. The Creepy Silent Dude with a God Card/Malik all over again. Gaah! Why can't they just get on with it? Grr... Oh well, at least I get to see the spirit of the millenium ring in that episode.

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been watching School Rumble, Mai Hime, Kannazuki No Miko and Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase. Yes, I have no life.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu?" No matter how much I try not to like it, I can't stop. Got caught up with the characters in the first series and even with the lack of mecha, watching Chidori, Sousuke, & Kyouko deal with school life is great.

Newbie Deathbroker may be famous one day Deathbroker may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ghost In the Shell Innocence

Just watched GitS Innocence it was wicked sweet, the visuals in the are amazing I made a freind of mine watch it. He doesn't watch anime usually and he just sat there with his mouth hanging open. Then said, "It's like an orgy from my eyes, make it stop".

Damn I love my Gaphix card and my big screen

Newbie sakura-chan may be famous one day sakura-chan may be famous one day sakura-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am curretntly watching flame of Recca (Recca no hono)....again!!! I love that show!!!! I wish there was more to it!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast