Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Bloodiest Anime U Ever Seen^_^

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, bloodiest I have seen would have to be Hellsing, Blood the Last Vampire, Ninja Scroll, Ninja Ressurection.
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inuyasha, definately! Like I tell all my friends, if you are squeemish, DON'T watch that show! Take Inuyasha: Castle Beyond the Looking Glass for example.

Newbie Vashgirl may be famous one day Vashgirl may be famous one day Vashgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definately Hellsing

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why is everyone saying FMA and Wolfs Rain?? The bloodiest Ive ever seen wasnt really a show, it was a movie. Akira was pretty darn bloody .
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Jeska may be famous one day Jeska may be famous one day Jeska's Avatar
    Thanks
    I gotta go with Berserk.

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks
    The bloodiest one I can think of would have to be Hellsing! Alucard is one sick a$$ vampire, and one of my favorite characters of all animes!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Origional Ghost in the Shell movie, it was straight from Japan not censored in any way, bloody as "hell" and naked women to boot.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeska
    I gotta go with Berserk.

And just having finished seeing that anime, I completely agree with you. How bloody is that?! Holy..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast