Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what books ya read?

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

what books ya read?

just wonderin' if u read books and what they are. i read harry potter, deltora quest, basically fantasy stuff-
    oh and by books i dont really mean mangas, but if u dont read anything BUT mangas, go ahead and tell us what ya like

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what books ya read?

I mainly read books that deal with philosophy and theology. They are very entertaining and thought-provoking. In addition, I indulge myself on books of mythology, especially all Asian myths, but I do read greek mythologies as well. The monk loves all that deal with religion and The Divine God!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

mostly fiction and Fantasy...magic and stuff like that. it's both inspiring and fun to read ^-^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    mostly fiction and Fantasy...magic and stuff like that. it's both inspiring and fun to read ^-^
    yeah! i no what u mean. i like them because they are so creative and i just like magic stuff for some reason- i should lay off the RPGs!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I mainly read books that deal with philosophy and theology. They are very entertaining and thought-provoking. In addition, I indulge myself on books of mythology, especially all Asian myths, but I do read greek mythologies as well. The monk loves all that deal with religion and The Divine God!
    same here but i haven't read greek mythologies yet

Newbie JKleo may be famous one day JKleo may be famous one day
    Thanks

I read whatever looks intresting, and whatever is assigned at school. I had to Great Expectations this year, and it was like the worst book I've ever read.

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

i find it hard to find a good book, books on real events are always interesting i also like reading about UFO and Alien stuff and then theres my technology books on nerdy stuff!
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

hey well latley ive read lots of books manga that is , get backers samurai depper love hina a i love you

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast