Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what books ya read?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what books ya read?

all four of dan brown's books!

- the da vinci code
    - angels & demons
    - deception point
    - digital fortress

these four books are the best books ever written...honestly, i can't believe dan brown can be such a genius as to write such awesome books...my favourite out of the 4 would have to be the da vinci code, followed extremely closely by angels & demons. deception point & digital fortress are awesome as well ^_^

Newbie magikku may be famous one day magikku may be famous one day magikku's Avatar
    Thanks

Harry Potter and Mangas!

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I am reading Chronicles of Narnia (Big volume), Redwall (Yesh I know it's for smaller kids than my age but I really like the animals, Eldest, and I recently read Tic Tock and Seize the night by Dean koontz
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

*deep breath*

Fantasy:

I'm a fan of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Dragon Lance Chronicles + other books by Margaret Weiss. (and many more...but the fantasy list is too long)

Fantasy/Horror:

Yes, I also love vampire novels....and basically anything that has to do with ancient lore, beasts, etc.

Mysteries are great, though I don't have a particularly favorite author.

Thriller-type:

Dan Brown has been a pretty interesting author so far....I am going to read the DaVinci Code soon, but I have only read (@ this point) Angels and Demons.

Michael Chriton stuff......

Historical Fiction:

The Eye of Horus, etc. are great.

Let me see....

I have tons of mythology books scattered around my room; ancient cultures; some classics = Dracula....;

I think I need to get more shelves....or just longer ones. #_#

And of course, tons of manga.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Jan 25, 2006 at 07:42 PM.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy-Chan
    I love Vampire novels there the best, I fav author is Anne Rice. I also like fantasy stories like Harry Potter & The Lord of the Rings
    interesting, i was just picking up an Anne Rice a day ago and got to reading it. I loved it., I was reading "Merrick", it was quite good

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

anything that people say is a goodie i'll read...

the best one i've ever read was Totto-chan: A Girl in the Window by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi... it's the (true) story of a girl who goes to a unique school in Japan where the classrooms are in old train cars, students study subjects at their own time and pace, respect is taught through example not rules, and everyone is encouraged and made to feel like they're worth something...

so disabled kids go there and have a hell of a lot better time and education than in public school...

it's a really good book, if you want to get into Japanese literature, this is a good one to start... Banana Yoshimoto is good (recommended NP and Kitchen)...

but yeah... i'll read anything as long as it's not russian, victorian or offensive to my core beliefs...

p.s.: did you know Ann Rice became a Christian? i heard it from my math teacher... if i'm wrong, i'm sorry, that's what i heard

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange, anybody reads the bible? I mean not in bits and pieces but the whole lot. I confess I didn't...

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

I started b4, but sumwer I just stopd.....I do read some inspirational books tho.

But still, if theres manga, Ill admit its quite hard reading the Bible....
    Kastelic's creation

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast