Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What can you learn from anime and manga? ^^

Newbie Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile What can you learn from anime and manga? ^^

hehe just a question and i'm doing research about some stuff

What can u learn from anime? Well i learn a lot of thing like , how to draw like anime, how to be good and peaceful person(if u really follow it) , how to eat ramen (like naruto), the good one always win the fight (sometimes), and a lot of stuff^^;

Well its not just for fun right? I learn a lot of stuff from watching anime and reading manga since i was a kid. Some of my friend had a problem because their parent said comic/manga is not good for them, what is important is text book . Well i agree with that... but they wont learn much if the kid didnt watch anime or reading manga/comic right? (or am i wrong =.=;; )
    Fumo~fu~! Mo~fu! Mo~fu~mo!* (Respect people, or i will shot u!)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    That nothing has to make any scientific sense at all, as long as it involves action, romance, or cussing. And that superman is like totally normal compared to all of these strange and diverse anime series.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learned...From Gravitation....That gay men.....Are sexy.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I learned...From Gravitation....That gay men.....Are sexy.
    *falls!*
    I've that anime before but soon after i heard that is a gay anime, quickly i trade it with my friend^^;; ahahah

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ha! You would have learned something too!
    Seduced by Flesh

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    that was a disturbing post I wish I hadn't read.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Ha! You would have learned something too!
    Hahahaha! I currently having a food poisoned but i still can laugh reading both of ur message!
    Last month there is anime and manga festival here, and i meet new friend there. There is one guy that is a new friend of mine, hold my shoulder and start to speak chinese which i dont understand but only 1 thing i can catch from his mouth. The word is "yaoi" and my friend translate what he said is "u are too good looking and i want to yaoi with u!"
    Last edited by Shouga Hideaki; Jan 12, 2005 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks
    well, ok. It's hard to respond to such strange responses.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast