Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What car/truck do you drive?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    when i got it there was only 1 mile on it
    Then someone was screwing around with the odometer cable. One mile on a car means one of two things:

1) The car was produced driven out of the assembly plant to the factory parking lot and sat there for the next 30+ years. Highly unlikely.

2) The previous owner got under the dashboard and wound the odometer back.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    the owner re-did almost all of the car including transmission originally auto (eww)
    and a whole bunch of other things becuase he found it as a heep (a very nice heep) and thats why it has a status of like nothing

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiichiZ28
    i don't want to see you doing anything all over any place in my thread. n00b!
    Rogues do it from behind, you know, so you better watch out.
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I drive an 1991 (or was is 1981...) Chevrolet Corsisca. and I love the thing except it has a major problem, the doors freeze when it's winter and I can't unlock them, but my father seems to have solved that problem...don't know how it did though.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I drive a Mitsibishi 3000-GT.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    aww man i love my car got it for, check this out 6000

1969 Pontiac GTO with an 8 cylinder engine(400), Manual transmission, and check this out, when i got it there was only 1 mile on it now theres like 156 or something i dont know i havnt had it for too long but its my baby muscle car(at least it sounds like one)
    a GTO IS a muscle car. in fact, there's a debate that it is the first muscle car ('64).

and if the car was rebuilt, then the odometer might read 1, although i don't know why someone would rebuild it and not drive it. easy way to tell is if it is the original odometer (in which case it's either 100,001 or rolled back) or an aftermarket one (which would have started at 0 again).
    Weapons of Gas Destruction:
    1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 400+ hp 400+ ft-lbs
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 300+ hp 315+ ft-lbs

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    well no matter how many miles are on it, it runs great and i couldnt be more happy with it. tell you the truth i dont even want to messs with it, loo my friend told me to put a kickass stereo in it and i slapped him, i was all like what the ef
    dude im not putting a stereo in this thing, and he was all like, alright alright just dont hit me again.. haha good times.

but ne way i love my GTO and if you want a pic of it i can post it

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a '99 Chevy Malibu... and I swear, that this car was designed just for me... I love it, the way it handles is great even with the bald tires. Its about 4k miles overdue for an oil change... Im doin that tomorrow... dont have time today. over all its 'flippin sweet', though im still tryin' to get the gasoline smell out of the trunk. confused: Its Nasty!
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast