Thread: What 'cho Looking At!? This!? Get Outta Here!

Newbie killicy may be famous one day killicy may be famous one day
    Thanks

What 'cho Looking At!? This!? Get Outta Here!

Okay Little Peskies!!! I Type So Fast Soemtimes That I Make Lots And Lots Of Mistakes In My Typing And Im Lazy...and A Control Freak. And I Like Caps. Dont Ask. Dont Complain. Itll Make It Worse!! Becasue Ill Beat You With A Damn Pipe! Or Burn You Alive!

My Great Hobbies Include Bothering Forums To The Piont They Ban Me. Its Really Fun Too! Ive Make It Up To About 10 Or 12 Now So Its A Hobby. I Also Love Burning Living Things. Talking Peoples Money By Any Means Neccisary, And Last But Not Least Developing Ways To Take Over, Destroy And Reconstruct The World As We Know It.

Lets See, Household And Home Life. We Currnelty Have All But 2 Windows Busted Out By Gun Fights, But We Are Too Poor To Get Duck Tape So Right Now We Have Paper Crushed Around It. Ah Yes, Duck Tape Hold The World Together, And My Dead Grandma. May She Rest In Pieces. Id Wish Shed Leave Though.

I Am Very Utterly Violent. Therefore This Probly Will Be The Most Humane Thing I Will Ever Right. I Have Been Scored To The 9th And Last Levels Of Hell, So Enough There. *for The Loser Children Who Dont Know, The 9th Level Of Hell Is Where The Devil Resides, And The Last Level Of Hell You Can Reach.

Anway Crummies, Give Me Money, And All Will Be Well. But If You Dont...well, I Will Eat Your Face!

Anyway I Dont Do Smilies, And I Lvoe Sites That Have Curse Blockers.i Dont Cuss Much But Then Agian Its Fun To See Hell Edited Cuzz On My Posts You Can Tell Cuzz I Always Right In Caps!! Like Hell! ****! Crap! Shit! Bodily Fluids!!! I Wonder How Fast This One Will Be... My Utimate Record Is Half And Hour.( Yes, Crummies, I Mean In Getting Banned.)

-ill Grind Your Bones To Make My Bread
    -give Me Money!
    -we Are Always Watching Even When People Dont Think We Are.
    -eat My Waste!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    RAHHHH... u hurt my braing's.... EAT CHEETOS.
    U can say cuss words.. lol.. but not F''' Or else the eao bears will kill you... im serious the freakin bears will eat ur arm off o.o
    Aww eat my face off >_<...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killicy
    blah, blah, blah. I'm a dumbass.

That's about all I got from his post.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    That's about all I got from his post.
    Yeah O_o Would have to agree with that one

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    And I wonder why you two let this "thing" open... This is not an introduction thread this is jsut a challenge to us...

closed...