Thread: what to do?

Newbie geishagallows may be famous one day geishagallows may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy what to do?

Ugh I'm so clueless I dont know what to do with myself, all guys seem to hate me, Im kinda a party girl/wanna-be-geiko. *sigh* I need dating advice...uh well first off Im sorta dramatic, and Im bipolar so my moods cant stay still, wHAT DO i DO? DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE?
    undefinedundefinedI've never been to the moon, but I know no flowers grow there, from the blue star I wished to be on, I am forever bare. For I'm the flower, there is no other...the mirror is the blue...

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Going out on a limb here, but I'm guesing this will be shut down seeing as it is a personal matter for your journal. Put it there and I'll be happy to reply, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Edit - I'll comment in your journal.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    good idea. something for the journal. mod will close it down pretty soon anyways.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two things here... First this is something suited for your journal not the forums... and second to the people that posted before me, do not help us in deciding what goes to the journals it is not your job and will never be...

Closing...