Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do u choose.....

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do u choose.....

I'd like to live in big city, that way it's easier to go unoticed. I'd like to visit the other places for holidays though but if i lived there i would feel alone.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I would get bored after a while in those places... I mean it would be nice to visit them for a while... but Im better in the city.....
    Last edited by jaam0927; Mar 03, 2006 at 08:30 PM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

probably three cuz its nice and quiet except for the the little stream of water

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    What i am thinking most of us i think all is living in cities and towns that is very crowded and maybe some of us feel we wanna beakaway go somewhere else and do our own thing whare it is nice and quiet in the morning no exessive traffic, burglary,murder,rape,theft and the ppl knows each other and support each other.
    well, those things happen everywhere cuz no matter how peaceful or awesome a place is, there's going to be someone who messes it up for everyone!!!

^_^ hee!

but, they do have lower chances of it... but anyway...

home is not where i am, but where my heart is, consequently... anywhere Soshi Kitai chooses is where i would want to be... cuz i follow my heart... and my heart is him... so i'll go wherever he goes!!!

but if he asked me, i'd prefer the big city... it's comfortable for me there becuz it's near where i grew up, and it's a lot closer to a lot of things... and it's got the Metro, and metro rocks!

but... it's where he wants to go... ^_^ becuz his happiness is worth more than mine!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Mountains by a stream.

... I was born and raised in only big cities... everywhere I was raised was a bustling busy city...

When I was "single", I wanted to live alone somewhere.. somewhere private, somewhere where no one could reach me...

The mountains seemed like a great place, alone... yet, you knew you'd get a visitor every once in a while... enough to have a nice guest over for a visit to break the lonely energy in the house, y'know?

....... I grow tired of the business... sure, I know that too much silence is a hassle... and people tend to go a tad crazy in lonely areas...

But that's only those who don't know what they're expecting.
    I love nature...
    I love the outdoors...
    I love peace and quiet...

A relaxed life...
    I've had my share of loud and normal and even obviously extremely loud...
    Do I enjoy it?

...when I do really think about it... I don't...

It's uneccessary...

I can always walk back to town when I need a break from the silence...

....... but yeah, sorry darling.

But if you really want to stay in the big cities, we'll stay, k? ^_^ I enjoy 'em.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

my home is in the mountian by a stream and i miss it so much mybe some day i can go back without being the same person i was when i was there.The mountians are so beautiful its like your on top of the earth it gives me such a since of peace.To be able to touch the clouds and breath the clean air, theres nothing like it.

Code Name Wind

Newbie Nausicaä may be famous one day Nausicaä may be famous one day
    Thanks

A city; probably because I can never change my ways from city life to a more natural life. Although, living in a mountain seems very nice to me.

Seven Silk Strands Striking Some Serious Sombrenos.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I would live by the sea--I love the open water and the rain. Perhaps I would have a job in a city not too far away from where I live--but then I could retreat back to my home, away from all the chaos for a while.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast