Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What do u think of shounen-ai?

Newbie Seto_19 may be famous one day Seto_19 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I Love An Anime Freak And I Love Shounen-ai And Shoujo-ai And No One Can Stop Me I Am A Very Very Very Big Freak Of This Yaoi, Yuri And So Because I Am A Bisexual And I Am God Damn Proud Of It :d

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nah you're right Japyez. Shounen-ai is just the light fluffy stuff. Alot of people get the two terms mixed up.... all the time.
    I can't count the amounts of times in various forums that I've been too, where I've explained the difference between the two.
    If anyone is confussed just read the article I linked at the top of the page.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Apr 15, 2005 at 04:13 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie vanslanzerdefanel may be famous one day vanslanzerdefanel may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Being that im a guy im not a real fan. On the flipside im an avid shoujo ai fanboy.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, at my regular fanfiction site, I write light shonen-ai series. I think it's cute as long as it's between the right boys. :S

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me yaoi rulzz!!! But I don't think I would like those really hardcore yaoi. My favorite yaoi series right now is Yami no Matsuei. I just love that series.^_^

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I like shounen-ai than yaoi. Before I hate the idea, boys like boys. But I think I was starting to like it when I read the Count Cain manga.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by winryrockbell
    To me yaoi rulzz!!! But I don't think I would like those really hardcore yaoi. My favorite yaoi series right now is Yami no Matsuei. I just love that series.^_^
    Same here, I love Yami too...
    Yami is more Shounen-ai than Yaoi through, all through there are some scenes much later on in the manga, involving Touda and "something"

Anywhoo... I decided to give proper Yaoi a go for the first time a few weeks back. I read the Gravitation remixes.... I can say, while I don't mind them, I'm not a big fan of Yaoi of the hardcore variety.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vanslanzerdefanel
    Being that im a guy im not a real fan. On the flipside im an avid shoujo ai fanboy.
    same here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3