Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you are depressed?

Newbie fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy What do you do when you are depressed?

It happens to almost everyone... how do you deal with it? Speaking for myself, I manage it pathetically !
    If you run... you will only die tired.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you are depressed?

hmm, I'd put on songs that are deppressed, and go to sleep listening to music.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

I usually end up putting on some songs that have a more sorrow tone to them like some Trip-hop, Trance, or Deephouse. One of my other options is to call up some friends to try and see if I can get whatever I'm depressed about out of my mind.
    Too cool for a sig.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i usually try and go out with my friends, i havn't tried self harm yet but i knw some of them have. i used to just try and live with it, and just stayed deppressed.... like marvin.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks

What do you do when you are depressed?
    i act retarted or stupid sometimes or just draw,playvideogames that helps alot, watch anime, take pics of me in the pc or make my own pics, kill myself, talk to myself hehehe thing you do when you are depressed
    Don't give up when you think you are falling

Newbie Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^ may be famous one day Boom^^'s Avatar
    Thanks

I get really moody and laugh hysterically when no one is around-no, sometimes people ARE around when I do that. When I laugh I'm thinking of some plot I've cooked up to...um...do something hysterical like....take over the world. See, when I get depressed, I go insane.

"What is with that big ass sword?!"-Renji, Bleach
    "oooo em jeee!"

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

go out for a run or bike ride, listen to music such as jack johnson and bob marley, watch anime, go to the gym, or take a nap..

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm....I usually eat lots of chocolate and cry myself to sleep. but thats just me.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast