Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you are depressed?

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you are depressed?

I love being depressed because it gives me so much writing material. plus i draw and paint better when i get depressed. also i work on wallpapers a lot so it kills time from thinking about being depressed. i used to count tiles on my bathroom walls but i would always lose count and i would get angry and that's bad..... also watching hentai helps. it kinda makes me feel numb after a while.... but i look into the story line, or the lack of it and i just log off my brain frequency and forget everything. i don;t believe in depression, i think it;s all fake just to get us to buy the medication which costs a lot of money. plus head doctors don;t do much when you are depressed..... so when you are depressed isolate yourself and watch hentai

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    I love being depressed because it gives me so much writing material. plus i draw and paint better when i get depressed. also i work on wallpapers a lot so it kills time from thinking about being depressed. i used to count tiles on my bathroom walls but i would always lose count and i would get angry and that's bad..... also watching hentai helps. it kinda makes me feel numb after a while.... but i look into the story line, or the lack of it and i just log off my brain frequency and forget everything. i don;t believe in depression, i think it;s all fake just to get us to buy the medication which costs a lot of money. plus head doctors don;t do much when you are depressed..... so when you are depressed isolate yourself and watch hentai

So you use your saddnes as an inspiration boost, tha's good, u c, u ppl should be more like this New Yorker!!!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

when im depressed i go out on my board and try some tricks and jumps i know full well i wont land and will just end up hurting myself, but it helps alot, i guess its a kind of self harm just without having to have the will power to cut yourself or what not.....

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

when I'm pisssed though, I punch my wall, until I bleed. the pain is like adrenaline................. I really need help.................. but no phychiiatris will help me, after the last one I had................. that bastard
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie Kisara may be famous one day Kisara may be famous one day
    Thanks

I eat ice cream and usually gain a pound or two...

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i do tend to eat a lot of chocolate cake of that entiment's cakes and devil's food/cake and at times watch sad movies about lost love and the hero dies right after they have sex.... and it's just so sad! i even cried at lilo and stitch... in the movie theater.... that was sad when stitch found his famiyl at last... i have tears in my eyes!!!!!!! ::cries::

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    So you use your saddnes as an inspiration boost, tha's good, u c, u ppl should be more like this New Yorker!!!
    i should do that for myself, it sounds like a very good idea.
    but this 'new yorker' (yes, i am from new york) just doesn't do anything when he is depressed. sadness as an insparation boost sounds like a good idea though
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, most of you seem to handle it quite well! Unfourtunatly, for me I usually go and isolate myself and just hate life! I also really hate being by people like my family! I like to go do bad things that my family would be againced. I dono why though. And I can't even watch most anime because my family won't get off their sorry asses and buy cable!
    Last edited by fighter_ace; Jun 20, 2005 at 04:36 PM.
    If you run... you will only die tired.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast