Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you are depressed?

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you are depressed?

I starting to wish I was you guys.What I really do is sit in a dark corner, shutter, and repeat myself over an over an over.
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i tried to do my depresing thing and invite my ex-girlfriends over, love and depression doesn't mix.... i watched too much hentai and i fool people and then take adventage of them!!! ::don't hate me....:: ooo a new hentai tape! looky i seem to be depressed again. what's this? ai no kusabi!!! oh lala! ::naughty laugh:: for this who live in NY full moon out tonight. so yeah the lovers and depression thing... i dunno never got too much talkign and just me creeping them out with my staring into walls. they either get bored the perky ones or the depressed ones begin to get even more depressed than me and we hav a contest on who is teh msot evil and do horrible deeds to each other and other people.... i am not good at this keeping emotions inside... i need to be contained...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

here's what I do:

-> take a nap

-> play video games

-> scratch (more like "dig into") my left arm with my fingernails until I break the skin and reach blood
    (knives!? razor blades!? HA!!)

okay...
    so far I got one...two... three... FOUR scars on my left arm
    I got several more but they're mostly from other sharp objects

YAY!!
    being mentally unstable sure is fun!
    can't wait for the day when I finally snap!

w00t
    [-_-]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jun 20, 2005 at 06:45 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    yeah i tried to do my depresing thing and invite my ex-girlfriends over, love and depression doesn't mix.... i watched too much hentai and i fool people and then take adventage of them!!! ::don't hate me....:: ooo a new hentai tape! looky i seem to be depressed again. what's this? ai no kusabi!!! oh lala! ::naughty laugh:: for this who live in NY full moon out tonight. so yeah the lovers and depression thing... i dunno never got too much talkign and just me creeping them out with my staring into walls. they either get bored the perky ones or the depressed ones begin to get even more depressed than me and we hav a contest on who is teh msot evil and do horrible deeds to each other and other people.... i am not good at this keeping emotions inside... i need to be contained...
    Three letters HLA

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

what be this HLA? is it candy?! i love me some candy ::munches on old halloween candy::

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

ummmm gothic lunatics, I am normally crzy, I had a physhciatrist, he didn't help me at all. He was a transvestite
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Thanks

I had a head doctor as well. i like to call her at midnight hahha! yeah they don't help at all....... i don't like head doctors much. she once advised me to take a very long vacation and she even suggested a place in teh mountains where other people like me go to "rest." i killed her afterwards...... hahaa ! i kid... but i could ya know....
    now everytime i am depressed i imagine i am someone else liek a pirate and i have an eye patch and have an outfite like thing too and a sword!!!! and my pupyp acts as a little pet monkey. but he doesn't like to sit on my shoulder much.... but i walk around drinking rum!!! ::grape juice or coke:: and we rule the sailign seas! ARR MATEY!!!!

Newbie fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace may be famous one day fighter_ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha! I did the real deal before! Im 15 and can't drink by law... Fu*k that! I grabbed one of my dad's beers and chugged it down! What?!? Are you gunna call the police ?!? Whatever ! It isn't like a regular thing anyway. But nevertheless... it felt hella good !
    If you run... you will only die tired.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast