Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you are depressed?

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you do when you are depressed?

I get depressed when one of my boyfriends break up with me. When that happens, I swallow a bottle of sleeping pills and hope I never wake up. I don't know why they don't love me! I do everything they ask me! I don't even complain when they try shooting me, because I love bad boys! And boys with guns are bad! But bad in a good way, because deep down, I know they love me, even though they dump me after every love making session we have....

I don't understand... I'm so depressed. I have to go kill myself now. Where did Mom hide the Nyquil.....
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mana
    I go to threads like this, to see how lame people are in this world to actually take these things seriously. <3
    i agree going on AO and reading newbie posts always makes me feel so much better afterwards

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I stare at the ceiling without moving while my mind leaves to La-La Land....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Fire. I think of fire when I'm down... it usually gets me back into a fighting spirit.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to excercise until I was diagnosed with cancer, now I usually write, draw, or paint. They help to relieve alot of my depression.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

When i'm depressed...i go to my friends because i know they'll cheer me up
    or i'd just go to sleep..hehe and when i wakeup i'd feel much better for some reason

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

when im depressed i listen to music i relate to or i draw anime pictures that reflect me so basically i listen to music and draw
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

I make other things suffer like hitting trees with bats or just cuddle up with someone ( GF )

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast