7 53.85%
  • Other peoples fan art

3 23.08%
  • Your own made up pictures

10 76.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you like to draw

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only create and draw my own, I dont bnother with other anime, although years ago I did draw DBZ characters but then I started drawing my own.

Its interesting, lots of people have criticise anime as an art (Specifically art teachers, ahh so many arguments), many have tried to draw anime but have given up because its so hard, the reason its so hard is youre creating something that doesnt exist or drawing a human with a simplified form, creating and drawing something from youre imagination is very hard to do so.

Haa we all started of bad trunks but its sorta like underwear stains...youve just gotta stick with it, (damm that was cheesy), Ive still got alot of my old art annndddd its bad. I only keep to show myself how much ive progressed...Why not give it another try

Newbie Iniquitousmemories may be famous one day Iniquitousmemories may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agentdax5
    Heres a poll
    I don't really care, i just draw when i feel like drawing
    ~*~You all laugh because i'm different...I laugh because you're all the same~*~

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course you're going to want to make fanart of your favorite characters and whatnot, and you're a dirty stinkin' liar if you say otherwise. Your style(maybe adding or changing something) or someone else's, it's bound to happen and if it hasn't happened yet you're thinkin' it.

I'm gonna say right off the bat I'm an extremely lazy procrastinator, which almost makes me sound redundant. So all I really draw are commissions when I need something in return from them. Occasionally I'll get a big enough spark of creativity and do something spontaneous but other than that I waste a lot of time.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2