Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think???

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think???

Okay this has been on my mind for a few days, weeks or so. What do you think do you think the world is ran by someone greater, or do we just run on time and go on our own?? If you think it is ran by someone greater can you put up something to back that up, thank you
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    Okay this has been on my mind for a few days, weeks or so. What do you think do you think the world is ran by someone greater, or do we just run on time and go on our own?? If you think it is ran by someone greater can you put up something to back that up, thank you
    ok , well the world isn't ran on jus one person are a group of ppl , no one runs the whole world , jus sections of it , by different ppl , if it was ran by one person there wouldn't be any wars , and if there were it would be civil

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean like a god or something to that sense. Sorry for not making that clearer.
    "
    MALLRATS

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean like a god or something to that sense. Sorry for not making that clearer.
    no prob dude , well i belive god is real , but he doesn't necssary run the world , he lets ppl chosse wat they want to do and there decisions will determine wheter or not they go to heaven

Thanks
    Yeah thats my thoughts but i can't get past the thought of why he would let us mess up so bad, but i guess it wouldn't be the world if we weren't aloud to mess things up.

plus what decides weather you go to heaven or hell is if you ask god to forgive you for the sins you have done. Thats how you get to heaven. Sorry didn't mean to post twice.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Feb 17, 2006 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Don't double post, use the edit button it's there for a reason
    "
    MALLRATS

Thanks

plus what decides weather you go to heaven or hell is if you ask god to forgive you for the sins you have done. Thats how you get to heaven.
    well i think going to heaven would be fairly easy , all u have to do is belive
    oh yea dude , u can't post twice in a row man thats a no no on AO dude , im not trying to be mean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of despare~
    im glad you said something
    yea im glad to i guess , well any ways jus be fauthful to god and u'll be alright

Thanks

Yeah i didn't mean to post 2 times i hit back and it still posed it so yeah sorry about that, and yes all you have to do is get saved and be faithfull and you'll go to heaven, plus i have a problem with the church, okay ever time i do something i'm looked down on from the other members. Like i like to dress goth well thats not a sin but i still get evil looks and stuff like that. When i got in trouble for smoking (under age) i was told by everone that i had done something bad and was in big trouble with the youth paster, so yeah i don't know i am faithfull to my god its just the people i have trouble with. I hope you all understand this.
    "
    MALLRATS

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast