Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think???

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    Yeah i didn't mean to post 2 times i hit back and it still posed it so yeah sorry about that, and yes all you have to do is get saved and be faithfull and you'll go to heaven, plus i have a problem with the church, okay ever time i do something i'm looked down on from the other members. Like i like to dress goth well thats not a sin but i still get evil looks and stuff like that. When i got in trouble for smoking (under age) i was told by everone that i had done something bad and was in big trouble with the youth paster, so yeah i don't know i am faithfull to my god its just the people i have trouble with. I hope you all understand this.

yeah i agree. be faithful, and heaven awaits!

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats my plan to be faithfull and live happly.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

OH YEAH! i love when people agree.

so what religion are you?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

If we were truly ruled by someone, by people, by factions, or whatever...

Then why do we have our own choices?
    Then why do some of us get away with what we did?

... O_o .....but then again, people usually get what's comin' to them...

-_- Let's see here... if God or gods ruled this universe... the gods would be unhappy, depending on what kind of god they are.... and God has something up His sleeve.

<_< If humans truly ruled this world, then this world would already be dead. Sure, some of us know how to keep it going, but that's usually because something stops those who are going to make this world into a living hell...

.-. then again, some parts of the world, people consider a living hell...

<_< So whatever...

._. I just posted here just because, actually.

Thanks

i think taht we all hve a choice, and our chioces are influienced by the pople aroudn us and our settings

and mood

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i dont wanna get all philosophical here so ill keep it to the point....there is a god who is creator of everything as my religion says becuz if u trace back all the things that have been born from something..such as me from my parents..u trace back to the first thing that pretty much started life..and as we all know, things cant cause themself to exist..i mean..thats like me popping out of thin air cuz i wanted to . But anyway, so there has to have been some sort of initial force from some supreme and divine being which "sparked" or "created" life and started the whole chain of events. Another thing is is that people say that the Big Bang started the entire universe and stuff of that such..but that only proves my religions point even more about there being a god..for instance when u throw a grenade and it explodes, u dont expect the explosion to create an ellaborate design in the dirt..when the big bang occured, its like the same thing..an earth doesnt appear from a bagillion different things u know? I mean, that would be like saying everything including: humans, animals, planets..all this happened from an explosion..all by chance? Lemme tell u if this was all by chance then we are some lucky people ^^..but it cant have been by chance, so we say that God puts designs everything and places them in an intelligable way. And imma stop here cuz if i keep going on theres gonna be wayyy to much for me to type ....one thing is is that i hope i dont offend anyone, this is just what i believe in which that my religion teaches (im catholic by the way ^o^)

To answer soshi: God gifted us with a free mind and free will to choose whatever we want to do, we can either do good or do bad, but god never intended for us to be bad, its just we chose to do bad. And we dont really get away from what evils that we do...if you did some sort of bad thing and repent for it then god will reward you with eternal life..but if you dont repent then your ignorance will become your eternal lose and forever burn in hell (atleast that is what my teacher says o_o)
    Last edited by Boo45; Feb 17, 2006 at 03:33 PM.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe god created everything but then he left the universe to tend on its own. Most likely as a cosmic experiment, as far as heaven or hell, I believe that heaven or hell is what you make of it, if you feel that you are going to heaven then you are, or if you believe you are going to hell then you are. Its what you believe, if a murder thinks he is going to heaven, then he is, though his heaven and your heaven could be two different things. Each of us makes our own version of what heaven and hell is like, its up to you really.
    Last edited by KnightofNi; Feb 18, 2006 at 08:12 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm no firm believer in a religion but there is something .... lets say supernatural in life.

Made by the great Sazuka

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast