Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you think about the Army?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do you think about the Army?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfantasy4
    They give you a house if your married with children and if you sign up for x amount of years.minimum wage in nyc is 6.15? lol they give you like very little for school if you worked you could pay it your self,and have a life.2000 dollers for what?and yes its called over time,its called time and a half, its called working on holidays,its called your christmas bouns.Also i was using minimum wage as an example most people make above that,at my last job i made 10.50 an hour so at that time i made almost double what you would make in the army does your 2k bouns still look good?NOT TO MENTION the over time and the holidays i worked kthxbye.
    For 1 thing if you have a wife they will pay her to.The army and airforce has colleges(you ever seen the football games army vs. airforce)were they school you if you want or you can take the money they give you for school and go to which every school you want.And as for bounes goes the give you a bounes for just singing your name http://www.goarmy.com/benefits/money...jsp#Enlistment read whats on this link and you will see that for 4years they will give you $20,000 just for enlistment.Do you know what $20,000 dollars cold hard cash looks like? i do.
    Did i mention they give you a gun?

Code Name Wind

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish war could be like it was in the good ole 'days with the samuri, and ninjas ,and what not. sigh, yet another daydream--------.o0
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I rather do something I like and live to retire. My real dad was in the army and he died at 35. I was adopted by tithes dad. So yea I hate the army because they don't even pay so i can live well I move out of her dads house and I survive on my job and social security for being an orphan. No money could pay for what I lost.
    And BTW what kind of sick ppl like to kill others?! I could never hurt another human intentionally. There are a few conditions but if I don't know who they are or if they have family. If you kill someone no matter how evil they are to you there will always be someone mourning.
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think war is the solution......
    but without an army who is going to defend the country?
    and the thing u said: "They pay you and give you a gun you can't beat that!"
    yea no one can beat that.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

I would rather die from political assassination than die as a soldier. Wars may change a world, but only intelligent discussion can shape it.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

wars sould never happen but tell the enemy that!!!

Code Name Wind

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    we are all going to die someday
    me i wanna die fighting!!!
    yea I think the same way... I prefer to ie fightin that doing nothing.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not about die fighting, Its about die while protecting ppl you love yea sure maybe ull'd also be saving ur anemys but isent that the reason why, were here.

I doono about ur relegions and am not asking or saying you should agree but. isent that what jesus did fo us.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast